untitled

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

oh well, here's my second update of the day.

i've just completed my BIOLOGY revision...wow! gosh it took me ages. well i'm not really complete, just have that HEART chapter to go on. hmm... its gonna be a lonely boring night once again. (well yesterday wasnt boring.hehe)

mum called this afternoon. its seems like they are having fun. oh well as long as they don't go horse riding without me, i guess it'd be fine =)

i keep having this thing that i cannot remember what i've just studied. its so annoying, it's like you have to constantly keep flippin' back to the past few pages to try to remember them again once you think you feel that your kinda lost. gahh!

ohh well how's the second day of school?? can someone update me on that? hehe :)

oh yeah fraser's SICK! poor him. he said he's ill every 2 months. take care dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home