untitled

Saturday, March 24, 2007

im counting the days till im back to sg, after today it'll be 7 more days til i come home, 8more days til i arrive. (overnight flight, i rmb meeting ting ting's mom at paragon the day i arrive and she went, "ay no jetlag ah??" i just went "...huh?")
sara has (probably) left to jakata, so...boo no one to talk to now. ay thanks sara :) haha.

woke up this morning at 11am when i set my alarm for 7. must be one of my siblings who came into my room and shut it off, therefore i miss my early morning ride. the weather forecast says that there will be thunderstorms over the next couple of days, so i guess i will go riding later on (just pumped up my tyres btw) out in the sunny 26 degree celcius day, which i guess is alot better than sg. ha! and if im good, i'll go down to cali gym for light weights workout :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home