untitled

Saturday, January 14, 2006

sometimes i think that i contradict myself too much, i tell people to think positive, but now, i cant even do it myself.
life can be fucked up, and is always fucked up!

woke up at 10am today, weekend!! anyway one more week of exams left. found out i got a B in science. =( well still beter than a C. hannah owes me ice cream now.

screwed the math paper4 (my worst math paper ever!!) geo exams are over! economics..hmm..wasnt as diffcult as i'd expect. well hopefully i can get a good grade for economics.

went through some of my old stuff just now, and saw the cards that my mates got for me before i came to taiwan. hmm its been a year and half now, wonder how am i going to part this place where i met so many nice people and the solid friendship. hope this aint just a memory when i leave in maybe after summer or next year, but a moment that i will remember as part of growing up.

found kenneth khing's card under drawer together with seb and the track team. here a quote from it:

"When things go wrong And the world seems to suck, Just remember that shit happens And that we should never give up.-stride on." -Kenneth Khing.

yeah i guess its true. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home