untitled

Monday, April 16, 2007

got back at 3am to taipei this morning. i didnt enjoy the food on the plane. SIA's quality is going down... food aside, the air stewardess was appetising though. muahaha
im still unpacking and my bike is still sitting in the bike box. it prolly wont leave it til the end of the week.

before i left, i did manage to call some of my mates for a last minute chitchat, also bought myself 2 magazines on cycling and triathlon (i've decieded!! im getting new aerobars made from carbon!) and had chicken tenders and a large barley from bk's before boarding the plane.

taiwan looks as sick as hell even their airport!!...first thing that came to my mind when i was waiting (notice waiting, in changi your bags wait for you) for my stuff : aiyo back to everything chinese.

10 WEEKS TIL I RETURN BACK TO SG FOR GOOD. i wonder how will that be like. i hope to get into the school i want to :) sigh.

i want a new bike because im 17 x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home