untitled: 3 more days...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

3 more days...

yup! till i'm home! and 3 more days till the start of TOUR DE FRANCE!!!
i was up til 3ish as i was tossing left and right on the bed for over 2 hours. this morning i woke up at 7am and resumed packing until the movers came.
in the end my room fitted well into 2 small boxes (files and documents) and 2 medium boxes (1 being my bike stuff ie spare pumps, saris bone rack, extra bottles, spare parts..., while the other was for my clothes)
i'm feeling rather restless now, need some songs for my 5 hour plus plane ride back. checked out the month's movie selection and it looks rather dull and boring. i'll have to stick to my ipod and hopefully i'll sleep through the flight...
later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home