untitled: rain

Friday, September 26, 2008

rain

im having supstudy now. its when a teacher who looks like grandpa simpsons sits in front of you and you tuck your head below your computer screen with the word "pinarello" facing her and type this blog entry and talk to your mates on msn.
the week has gone by rather quickly, as long as i survive this weekend (the horrors of writing my first draft of my EE, the 4000 word essay), i'll be fine as the next two weeks we'll have a pretty short week. my EE supervisor has been rather kind and doesnt expect a completely completed copy of my first draft. so i can probably catch a bit of a breather there.
for the next two weeks. we'll most probably have a 3 school week. first off... 1st oct, hari raya and 3rd oct swim gala. sounds nice. then the second week since i'll be doing backstage of the UN concert, i'll have two days off timetable for full rehearsal. even nicer!!! after that two weeks we get a week long break which i can work on my english WL essay 2 and source for ideas for WL1.
in the two disrupted weeks, i've got to present my WL1 ideas to her or ask her for book sources so i can read over the 1 week break just to catch up on things :) drats.
enough of schoool, hopefully tmr the sun will shine in the morning and i can go for my saturday ride with the cworx gang. man, now i crave for a bottle of beer. heheheh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tats a nice photo over there!

Mind sharing how did u do that? I would like to do 1 for myslf too... thanx!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home