untitled: don't leave me high, don't leave me dry...

Monday, August 04, 2008

don't leave me high, don't leave me dry...

100k done on saturday. great ride where i was (near or) in the front most of the time. didn't get dropped so i guess the few days off was great recovery for the legs. tuesday with west coastrodalink, i hope to keep up with them... and we'll see how the rest of the week goes on.
its my last week til school reopens. got to really enjoy these last moments before i get back to serious study mode (bite my teeth, dig my head down and grind the pedals hahahaha)...
caught up with my 3 very great friends from primary school on saturday. did some work with them at bishan library for a couple of hours. library closed and dyan had to go home. and so the 3 of us (darryl, gracia and myself) headed to gracia's to get some (more) work done for the next couple of hours.
we started reminiscing to days back in primary school after i showed them some of our class photos that i've uploaded onto my computer. great stuff and great company :)
never thought we'd still be in active contact after so damn long. gracia and i were friends since primary 1, which was a solid (18-7) 11 years back. darryl was from primary 2 and dyan was in primary 4 (because of swimming). oh well... t'was a shame that huixuan wasn't there. hahahha


class 2AH 1998

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home