untitled: monday blues...(coming soon)

Monday, August 04, 2008

monday blues...(coming soon)

my latest purchase:
oakley radar path asian fit white with g20 black iridiums (:
so i've been working my arse off lately on my EE. still not much done but its in a working process. i should be on track to finish before school starts. gotta hit 1200 word count tmr, that's my target for now i guess... here's wot my table look like now:
messy?? i know.... what to do??? busy like fark.
to be honest, im enjoying every moment writing my EE... dont know why, but i think it will end up a mess if i dont stay focus. in the meantime, i think i'm already blabbering too much BS. jonny i need ur help mate!!! arghhhh! i need my extra points!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home