untitled: world lit 1

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

world lit 1

i think i messed up my world lit in the very last minute.
somehow jon pointed out something and i had to do last minute amendments. i hope the examiner gets my point cause it became a bit confusing and a little off topic. hopefully it wont bring my grade down too badly. :(
my mates say that its alright, and told me to move on and focus on other things ahead. some also said that at least i wrote something so i'll definitely get something, rather than not writing/comparing any aspects at all. this is bothering me quite badly.
man i only clearly stated my point at the conclusion, but its hard to understand. DRATS!!!! !#@!*(*$@ i'm so worried that i fail english. if i fail means fail the whole IB. its a nightmare!!! argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home